In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information Onbone may collect about you;
- how Onbone will use information we collect about you;
- whether Onbone will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
What information will Onbone Ltd collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the Onbone to provide you with the services you select.
How will Onbone use the information they collect about me?
Onbone will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- To analyse and improve the services offered on Onbone e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Onbone proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will Onbone contact me?
Onbone may contact you:
- in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that Onbone can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Onbone won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will Onbone share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
10 Witney Way
Boldon Business Park
Tyne & Wear
Credit card details are entered and transferred to PayPal to collect/process transaction information.