Simple 5 step fitting process
Onbone shin guards can be shaped and moulded to perfectly fit your individual shin profile.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and then remove from heat source or use a kettle of boiling water. Pour the boiling water into a heat resistant bowl or container.
- Place one guard at a time in the sealed bag provided and place into the pan/container of hot water for 60 seconds. Make sure guard does not touch sides and the soft padded side faces upwards. It is okay for the guard to float on the surface of the water.
- Remove bag from water carefully as water will still be hot and then remove the guard from the bag.Note: Check if guard has L for left or R for right tab on the inside and fit to relevant leg. Place guard onto the shin in the desired position. Guard should feel warm to the touch.
- Once guard is placed in position secure with half the bandage provided. Work the bandage up from the bottom of the guard using approximately 80% of the tension of the bandage ensuring all the guard is covered with bandage. Note: It is important to stand up while guard moulds and hardens to the leg. If in doubt see video for further detail on bandage application.
- After 5 minutes the guard will have moulded into a perfect cast of the shin. Remove bandage to complete the fitting process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for the second guard.
YOU PLAY. WE PROTECT.
BUY YOUR PRO SHIN GUARDS ONLINE NOW...
Follow the directions to accurately fit your Pro Shin guards. The fit should feel snug and comfortable. Read all instructions BEFORE proceeding. Exercise caution. This process should be supervised by an adult over 18 yrs of age.
DO NOT leave in hot areas such as: car, trunk of car, or direct sunlight.
Participation in contact sports can result in serious injury. The decision to play or train for a sport implies the acceptance of some risk of injury. Protective equipment, including shin guards will not eliminate all injuries to the shin but when worn properly may help reduce their severity. These shin guards are intended to protect against minor impacts inherent to the game of soccer/football. They do not protect against major impacts. Risk of injury can be lessened when safe techniques and common sense are practiced. Do not play contact sports without proper instruction or supervision, or without consulting your doctor. If you have already sustained an injury, do not resume playing sports until you have consulted your doctor. Always check protective equipment for proper fit and excessive wear or damage before each use. If any defects are found do not use this product. Do not attempt to modify the shin guards. Any user modifications to this product may lessen it’s protective properties. To reduce your risk of injury wear the correct size guards and fit them properly in accordance with the fitting instructions provided. Please wear these guards with the supplied guard sleeve to ensure proper function of the protection system.Do not use this product for any sport other than Soccer/Football.
For minimal risks only.
SIZE & FIT
Consult the size chart on the packaging to select the shin quard appropriate for your height. Refer to shin guard diagram for correct placement. Shin guards are designed to be worn under soccer/football socks.
To clean your shin guards wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use solvents or other cleaners as they may cause damage to the shin guards. Such damage may not be visible upon inspection. Do not subject shin guards to excessive heat. Keep shin guards in a well-ventilated area when not in use. Dispose of shin guards properly in accordance with local waste regulations.